Thursday, October 31, 2013
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Wednesday, October 09, 2013
If you are interested in having a tree in your yard, and do not already have one for this purpose, please read below for more details.
- Orders need to be received by Friday, November 1, 2013.
- Rebar available if requested. This is used for anchoring the tree in your yard.
- We are expecting delivery of the trees to the neighborhood Sunday, December 8.
- You will have to set up the tree on your own.
- You are responsible for putting on your own lights. A very old tradition is to use the large colored lights and to put one white light at the top of the tree.
- Trees will be available for pick up at the Shukait’s house (1023 Bird Ave) on Sun., Dec. 8 between 10:00am and 5:00pm.
Fliers are being delivered to your door, but you can also download the order form and deliver it with a check made payable to: Pam Shukait or send via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Trees will be from Enchanted Forest Christmas Trees.)
Call Pam with any questions: 408-297-4388.