If you are interested in having a tree in your yard, and do not already have one for this purpose, please read below for more details.
- Orders need to be received by Monday, November 3, 2014.
- Rebar is available if requested. This is used for anchoring the tree in your yard.
- We are expecting delivery of the trees to the neighborhood Saturday, Dec. 6 or Sunday, Dec. 7.
- You will have to set up the tree on your own.
- You are responsible for putting on your own lights. A very old tradition is to use the large colored lights and to put one white light at the top of the tree.
- We will email and post on the e-list when trees will be available for pickup. We are anticipating the pick-up day to be Sunday, Dec. 7.
Fliers are being delivered to your door, but you can also download the order form and deliver it with a check made payable to: Pam Shukait or send via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Trees will be from Enchanted Forest Christmas Trees.)
Call Pam with any questions: 408-297-4388.