Friday, December 17, 2010

Supervisor Yeager's end-of-year report


Supervisor Ken Yeager's end-of-year report updating constituents on his twelve 2010 initiatives is available online. A message from Ken:

As I end my year as Board President, I want to take a moment to reflect on the goals I set for the year. In my State of the County address in January, I proposed 12 initiatives to promote a healthy economy, a healthy environment, and healthy bodies. As we wrap up 2010, progress has been made on each of these goals. Most have been accomplished while some will be achieved in the early part of 2011. Overall, each are part of building a better future for Santa Clara County.

As always, I encourage you to contact my office if you have any concerns or are interested in additional information. You can reach me at 299-5040 or via e-mail at Supervisor.Yeager@bos.sccgov.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment